Panelwrights was established in 2000 as an LLC. Panelwrights is a full service distributor of Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs). We provide complete panel packages as well as assistance with design, engineering, HVAC specification, and our award winning Installation services. We are considered one of the most experienced SIP installers in the country.
We provide SIPs manufactured by various manufacturers. We only provide panels from manufacturers that have a recognized level of quality and customer service. The products and services we offer are an integral part of our "system-approach" to providing superior structure. Our services include Sales, Installation, "Tech-Assist", Design, Engineering, and Consulting. Panelwrights Provides Sales & Service from our main office in Shenandoah Junction, WV.
The Wright Team
- 20+ years of experience with SIPS.
- Former General Manager of an EPS foam and Panel manufacturing facility.
- Designer and builder of Panel manufacturing equipment and tools.
- Background in residential and commercial construction.
- Author and speaker for the SIP industry.
- Current (2012) President for SIPA (Structural Insulated Panel Association)
- Father of three (all girls, so be understanding).
- The driving force behind Panelwrights' goal to be the most successful SIP distributor in the country.
- Likely to greet you when you call The Panelwrights office
- The one to talk to when you have a question about billing
- Mother of Two
- One of the original panel zealots.
- A remodeling contractor for 20+ years.
- Leads crews in the field on installations by Panelwrights.
- Often seen training other contractors.
- One of the most competent and requested "Tech-Assist" men in our industry.
- Father of four, Grandfather of 3, and the hairline to prove it.
- A guy you can't help but like.
- SIP Designer Extraordinaire
- Will walk you through estimation and design on your project
- Frequent contributor to "Design Shorts" for our sister company SIPschool